Whether you are out of town or just not in the mood to cook, here are some great options for your Thanksgiving feast this year.
For a traditional turkey dinner
Bards Food & Drink- 1575 W 200 N, 435-865-7645
- Roasted Turkey and Honey Glazed Ham
- Traditional Sage Dressing, Cranberry Chutney, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Salad Bar, Soups, Green Beans, and Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Freshly Baked Wheat & White Rolls
- Bard’s Famous Cream Pies & Traditional Pumpkin
Adults $15.99 Seniors $13.99 Children under 11 $8.99 & Children under 3 Free
The Garden House-164 S 100 W, 435-586-6100
The Garden House reservation list is full, but they are accepting walk-ins.
- Turkey, Sirloin, & Sea Food
- Stuffing, potatoes, and other traditional side
- Traditional Pies and a HUGE dessert bar.
In the mood for Mexican? You are in luck!
Brody’s Mexican- 1166 S Sage Dr, 435-531-8773
Roberto’s Taco Shop- 755 S Main St
Bruno’s Italian Deli-1744 W Royal Hunte Dr, 435-867-4477
Just want to kick it and watch the game?
Toadz Lounge – 432 N 100 W, 435-677-3000
Needs some variety?
Denny’s -255 N 1100 W, 435-867-0213
IHOP-next to the Abbey Inn, 435-867-0502