…starts at the Abbey Inn. Treat yourself to a luxurious bubble bath for 2 in our gorgeous Jacquzzi Suite, complete with four-poster king bed, 52″ flat screen TV, fire place, and other standard amenities such as a fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. Sleep in and still get our complimentary full hot breakfast, served from 7-10 AM. Ask about our romantic getaway package which comes with our Jacquzzi Suite, dinner reservations at one of Cedar City’s finest restaurants, and a $30 gift basket.
Cedar City offers plenty of attractions for couples celebrating any occasion, including:
1) Love Letters- a Utah Shakespeare Festival show starring the festival favorites, husband and wife, Brian Vaughan and Melinda Pfundstein. Performed on February 4th & 5th, at the Randall L. Jones Theatre, start at 7:30 pm, costs $25-$45 per ticket.
2) Couples massages
3) Free Star gazing @ the SUU Ashcroft Observatory. Only available Monday nights. For info call 435-586-1409
4) Tour Zion and Bryce National Parks (less crowded during winter!)
5) Ski Brianhead or Eagle Point and enjoy other winter activities (check our previous posts)
6) Tour Braithwaite Art Gallery (open noon-7 pm, free of admission)